Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Greendale Apartment Complex Catches Fire Because of Candle

An apartment complex with mostly elderly tenants went up in flames this morning in Greendale.

Firefighters said a burning candle fell to the floor and rolled under a couch and that's what sparked the flames.

When crews arrived at Grange and Root River Parkway they said smoke and flames were pouring out of that unit.

Everyone was able to get out safely. Rescuers did take a look at woman who was short of breath.

Share this article: