Greater Milwaukee Auto Show Offers Fun for the Entire Family
In addition to checking out in the latest models from top auto manufacturers and admiring all the luxury and unique vehicles on display at duPont REGISTRY LIVE and the Bennett Coachworks Showcase, kids and families have a wide variety of activities to choose from at The Greater Milwaukee Auto Show!
• Kids Test Track – Kids can show off their driving skills with various electric powered vehicles on a mini roadway track!
Hours of Operation: Saturdays 12p-5p, Sundays 12p- 4p, Friday 3p-8p
• Tricky Trails Golf Links! – Adults and kids can win some great prizes by scoring a hole-inone on an 18-hole indoor mini golf course inside the auto show. Cost to play is $2.00 for Adults and $1 for children 12 and under. All proceeds will be donated to Feeding America of Eastern Wisconsin.
• Mascot Day! – Kids of all ages won’t want to miss the Parade of Mascots on March 4th from 3:00pm to 4:00pm!
The UW Badgers Alumni Band will lead the parade featuring Bucky Badger, Bernie Brewer, The Milwaukee Brewers Famous Racing Sausages, and Roscoe from Milwaukee Admirals Hockey.
• FCA Zipline – Adrenaline enthusiasts can get the thrill of a lifetime as they zipline over the auto show floor! Participants will get a one of a kind view of the latest offerings from Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Fiat, Alfa Romeo and the rest of the show floor. The FCA Zipline will be open select days and times – please visit www.autoshowmilwaukee.com for more information.
• Car Karaoke! – Those familiar with James Corden’s ‘Car Karaoke’ can try their hand at replicating the laugh out loud stunt. Attendees will have the chance to sing to their hearts desire in an interactive exhibit sure to be a good time.
Car Karaoke is courtesy of CBS 58. Hours of Operation are: Saturday and Sundays 2PM-4PM, Friday 3/3 5PM-8PM.
• Kohl’s Cares Spriggy Van – The Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Kohl's Cares® share the mission of keeping kids safe, healthy and injury free. They created the Spriggy Van to spread the word to kids across the community on how they can keep themselves and their friends safe! The Spriggy Van will be there on the first weekend of the show only.
Admission to the show is $6 for children ages 7-12 and children under 6 are admitted free.
All kids 12 and under are admitted free on Family Days, Saturday and Sunday, March 4 and 5!
The Greater Milwaukee Auto Show is presented by the Automobile Dealers Association of Mega Milwaukee (ADAMM) and produced by Motor Trend Auto Shows, the nation’s largest auto show producer.
The Auto Show will be open to the public Saturday, February 25 through Sunday, March 5 at the Wisconsin Center (400 W. Wisconsin Ave.). Show hours are Saturdays 10am to 10pm, Sundays 10am to 6pm, Monday - Thursday 3pm to 9pm, and Friday 1pm to 9pm. Admission is $12 for adults (13 and over), $9 for senior citizens (62 and older, valid Monday-Thursday only), and $6 for children ages 7-12. Children 6 and under are admitted free. Kids 12 and under are admitted free on Family Days, Saturday and Sunday, March 4 and 5.
Attendees may purchase e-tickets at www.AutoShowMilwaukee.com to save $1 on adult admission and avoid waiting in box office lines.
All attendees will receive a FREE one-year subscription to Motor Trend with each online ticket order or box office purchase, sponsored by ADAMM.