Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Fire forces five people out of Cudahy apartment building

CUDAHY - A fire broke out in a Cudahy apartment Monday night, forcing five people from the building.


Cudahy Fire Chief Dan Mayer said flames erupted near a heating unit in a third floor apartment around 9:30 p.m., right above Mardis Gras Tavern in the 5100 block of Packard Avenue.


No injuries were reported. 

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

1 Comments

Post a comment
Baal 139 days ago

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Best Online Video & Music Streaming Services
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MuXiv Music:
https://muxiv.com

MoXoX Video:
https://moxox.com

YoFuk Adult Video:
http://yofuk.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los mejores servicios de transmisión de video y música en línea
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?