Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Faulty outlet likely cause of Elkhart Lake banquet hall fire

ELKHART LAKE, Wis. (CBS 58) – A faulty outlet is likely the cause of a fire at an Elkhart Lake banquet hall.

Authorities were called to Three Guys and a Grill East on June 7 for the fire.

The banquet hall was destroyed in the blaze.

The Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation says the Three Guys Marsh Lodge restaurant is open.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?