Dane County inmate found unresponsive after ingesting unknown substance
Posted: Oct 30, 2017 3:33 PM CDT
MADISON, Wis. (CBS 58) -- A 28-year-old male inmate in the Dane County Jail was taken to a local hospital Monday after he ingested an unknown substance and became unresponsive.
Deputies responded to the incident in the Public Safety Building at about 12:40 pm.
The deputies performed CPR and administered 3 doses of Narcan before he was transported to a local hospital by Madison Paramedics.
The Dane County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to investigate the incident.