Cow dies in Fond du Lac County barn fire
Posted: Nov 2, 2014 1:51 PM CDT
The Fond du Lac County Sheriff's Office said that they received a 911 call around 8:40 p.m. Saturday saying that the barn on Pine Road in the Town of Marshfield had caught ablaze.
The heifer barn at the David and Jacquoline Meinert Farm suffered extensive damage and one heifer was killed.
Officials said that the fire was possibly caused by a spark from the machine used to blow hay for bedding.
Several agencies responded to the fire.
Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!