Candle determined cause of Blue Mounds house fire

BLUE MOUNDS, Wis. (CBS 58) --- A lit candle caused a house fire in Blue Mounds around 8:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 26.

Police say it happened in the 3000 block of Mounds View Road.

The total damage to the single family home is estimated to be $200,000.

Officials say the residents and their dog were located safely outside. 

Dane County Sheriff's Deputies and fire departments from Mount Horeb, Barneveld, Black Earth, Mazomanie and Verona responded to the scene. 



Share this article:
 
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?