Candle causes minor damage in early morning Milwaukee fire
MILWAUKEE, WI (CBS 58) -- A candle is believed to be the cause of a fire on Milwaukee’s north side just after midnight Sunday. Fortunately, it was a small fire with relatively minor damage reported. The Milwaukee Fire Department responded to the fire in a two story home at N 11th Street and W North Avenue at about 12:05 AM. According to authorities, there was minor fire damage to the structure and some smoke and water damage, but a dollar estimate is not yet available. It is unknown if the residents of the home were displaced by the fire.