Brewers release 2020 Theme Nights, Community Nights -- including Boy Band, WWE, 'Star Wars'
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- The Milwaukee Brewers released the complete lineup of Theme Nights and Community Nights for 2020.
According to the team, to celebrate their 50th Anniversary, we've stuffed the lineup with tons of can't-miss events! As always, each night features a fantastic giveaway with the purchase of a special ticket package.
Here's a taste of the excitement on tap:
- April 11:Peanuts® Night, presented by REEF Parking (Woodstock Bobble)
- May 2:Top Gun® Night, presented by Marcus Theatres (Top Gun T-Shirt)
- May 9:Star Wars™ Night, presented by Xperience Fitness (Lorenzo Cain Jedi Bobble)
- June 10: Bark at the Park, presented by Pick 'n Save (Bring your dog to the game!)
- June 13: Cerveceros Day, presented by Aurora Health Care® (Cerveceros Replica Jersey)
- June 22: Pride Night, presented by Aurora Health Care® (Pride Fanny Pack)
- July 24: Negro Leagues Tribute Game, presented by Aurora Health Care® (Milwaukee Bears Hat)
- August 22: Boy Band Night (Brewers Boy Band T-Shirt)
- September 5: Superman™ Night, presented by Bell Ambulance (Yelich “Clark Kent” Bobble)
- September 7: Flannel Day, presented by American Family Insurance (Flannel Shirt)
- September 18: Law Enforcement Night, presented by Newsradio 620 WTMJ (Challenge Coin)
CLICK HERE for a complete list of Brewers Theme Nights and Community Nights.
Fans must purchase the special Theme Night or Community Night ticket package to receive the giveaways.
Tickets go on sale for Groups of 25 or more on Monday, Feb. 3 by contacting the Group Sales office. Tickets go on sale to the public Friday, Feb. 7.