2020 fireworks displays still going on in southeast Wisconsin 🎆
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- The coronavirus has caused many Fourth of July fireworks celebrations to be canceled, but there are still some displays going on. Here's a list of shows happening in southeast Wisconsin over the holiday weekend.
- Lake Mills
- Fireworks show begins at dusk at Seljan grounds on Saturday, July 4. Location at 100 S C.P. Ave, Lake Mills
- Fireworks display will take place at an "undisclosed" location on Saturday, July 4. Announcement on the location will be one hour before showtime -- around 8:30 p.m. -- to maintain social distancing
- Fireworks display at dusk Saturday, July 4. Launch is at undisclosed location to discourage public gatherings. Residents encouraged to view show from home.
- Tichigan Lake Fireworks display at dusk on Saturday, July 4. Livestream available
- Nagawicka Lake Fireworks begin at dusk, 9:30 p.m. on Friday, July 3. Fireworks will be set off from St. Johns Island
- Fireworks display launched from a barge on Little Muskego Lake -- starting at dark on Friday, July 3. Limited parking
- Fireworks show starts at 9 p.m. on Friday, July 3 -- can also tune in via livestream
- Okauchee Lake
- Fireworks display starts at 9 p.m. Saturday, July 4, located between the Golden Mast and the Hide-Away on Island Park
- Fireworks display at 9:30 p.m. on Friday, July 3. View show from Sunset Park
- Fireworks show at dusk on Saturday, July 4. View from Lincoln Athletic Club
- Fireworks display will take place at Reigle Park on Friday, July 3
- West Bend
- Horicon Bank Fourth of July Fireworks display will launch at dusk from Riverside Park Saturday night, July 4. The park will be closed to spectators. The show will not include ground displays. Instead, it will incorporate all high-flying fireworks to make the show visible from afar. Livestreaming is also available
- Plymouth -- Road America Fire Fest
- Fireworks show at 9:30 p.m. Saturday, July 4. Admission is $20 per car.