Story Updated Wed Jul 30 14:16:43 PDT 2014
Cargill lays off 600 employees in plant closure
Cargill's Harvest and Fabrication Operations Plant located in Milwaukee's Menomonee Valley is closing. This shut down affect 600 Cargill employees.
- Racine police identify homicide victim
- Big decisions coming Thursday from State Supreme Court
- Veterans groups fighting for a state law to be overturned
- Flying ax penetrates windshield; nearly injures woman
- Packers sign General Manager Ted Thompson to new contract
- Barrett says city sold 175 foreclosed homes in 2014, halfway to goal
- 'Brutally honest' cover letter leads to job
- Police respond to possible drug related armed robbery
- One dead, two injured in crash at 11th and Mitchell
- Ald. Bob Donovan announces intent to run for Milwaukee Mayor
- Weddings? Babies? Now college kids are registering for gifts too
- More top stories...