Lightning sparks house fire in Sheboygan
A lightning strike was the likely cause of an attic fire in the city of Sheboygan. Firefighters responded to a home in the 400 block of Huron Avenue just before 6 p.m. on Sunday, discovering flames coming out of the attic of the residence. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire and damage was primarily in the attic, with some impact on the first and second floors. Three people were home at the time of the fire, but all were able to get out safely and no one was injured.