Here's who won gold medals at the Beijing Olympics on Tuesday
(CNN) -- Ten gold medals were won on Day 4 of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics. Here's a breakdown of who's taking home the gold.
- Men's Super-G: Matthias Mayer, Austria
- Men's 20km Individual: Quentin Fillon Maillet, France
- Women's Sprint Free: Jonna Sundling, Sweden
- Men's Sprint Free: Johannes Klæbo, Norway
- Mixed Doubles: Italy
- Women's Freeski Big Air: Eileen Gu, China
- Women's Singles: Natalie Geisenberger, Germany
- Women's Parallel Giant Slalom: Ester Ledecká, Czech Republic
- Men's Parallel Giant Slalom: Benjamin Karl, Austria
- Men's 1,500m: Kjeld Nuis, Netherlands
™ & © 2022 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.