Jessica Tighe, Anchor
CBS 58 - Jessica Tighe is thrilled to be working in Milwaukee where her passion for journalism first flourished.
"I grew up in Elm Grove watching the great journalists in southeastern Wisconsin. I remember being a weather helper at Summerfest and turning my first investigative news report as an intern in Milwaukee. Returning home to do what I love is a dream come true," she says.
Jessica joined CBS 58 in January 2013. She co-anchors with Mike Curkov every weekday from 4:30-7:00 a.m.
Before joining CBS 58, Jessica spent six years anchoring in the Quad Cities along the Mississippi River in Illinois and Iowa. The Iowa Broadcast News Association honored her for the breaking news report she did on her very first day.
While in the Quad Cities, Jessica reported on important events like the historic floods of 2008 and the Iowa caucuses. She also spent two years anchoring in La Crosse, Wisconsin and had a quick stint in West Virginia right out of college.
Jessica graduated from Indiana University and cheers for the Hoosiers when it comes to college sports, but it's all Wisconsin when it comes to the pros. "People loved to give me a hard time when I cheered for the Packers in other markets. I'm excited to be back in the land of Green and Gold," she says.
In her free time, Jessica loves trying new restaurants. She's a big foodie! She's also a pet parent. Her dog's name is Baxter. While he did "bark twice" when they moved to Milwaukee, he's not named after the dog in "Anchorman."
If you see her out and about, be sure to say hello. You can also connect with her on Facebook and Twitter.
Articles by Jessica Tighe
- Noche de Niños toy drive benefits Milwaukee area kids
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Colectivo at 25 Years
- Special Report: Women now considering digital birth control
- Bucks home opener at Fiserv Forum Friday night
- Food Allergy Heroes Walk in Milwaukee Sunday
- Imagine Gala in Milwaukee raises money for critical research
- Voyage aboard the Denis Sullivan
- Flooding across Washington, Ozaukee counties closes roads, damages cars
- Own a piece of paradise: Entire island for sale on Pewaukee Lake
- Local Dude Foods blogger creates crazy culinary concoctions
- Special Report: Business of professional organizing is now more popular than ever
- Effort to illumunate Milwaukee's Hoan Bridge projects a bright future for the city
- Popular "Beastie" statues return in support of the Milwaukee County Zoo
- Milwaukee prepares for a streetcar emergency
- Dogs of MKE brings local connections to pet photography
- Hauling history: Town of Bristol moves historic town hall in tact
- Play focusing on community reaction to Ferguson, Missouri shooting opens in Milwaukee Tuesday
- New production at Milwaukee Repertory Theater confronts racial disparities from multiple perspectives
- Better Sleep Week: Stop the Snore
- Better Sleep Week: Sleep Technology
- Better Sleep Week: Pick the perfect pillow
- Better Sleep Week: Binge-watch responsibly for a better night’s sleep
- Better Sleep Week: Foods you can eat today to sleep better tonight
- Making the Milwaukee Streetcar
- Special Report: Making the Milwaukee Streetcar
- Hosts of “The Talk” chat with CBS 58 about equality, music and more
- Oconomowoc nurse helping patients in Central Africa from hospital ship
- Bobblehead Hall of Fame finds permanent location in Milwaukee
- Noche de Niños toy drive benefits kids around Milwaukee
- New insurance program helps pay rent in Wisconsin
- Suspect can't drive stick, crashes car in Elm Grove
- Wheelmobile draws big crowds for traveling version of popular game show
- Milwaukee high schoolers participate in study about concussions and academics
- "The Blood is at the Doorstep" set to debut at Milwaukee Film Festival
- After the Arson: West Allis police hope for new lead as young boy recovers
- Wisconsin woman awaits baby in midst of Houston flooding
- Milwaukee man shares story of explosion at CNG fueling station
- Art reaches everywhere
- Home collapses after early morning explosion in Milwaukee
- Harley-Davidson plans job cuts
- Froedtert put on probation for transplant issue
- Man accused of creating bogus company and scamming Waukesha County families
- Lt. Governor Kleefisch talks trade mission and hopes for Foxconn deal
- Milwaukee's craft beer boom barrels on
- Spend your summer with Barry Williams from "The Brady Bunch"
- New craft breweries pour into Milwaukee
- Ponies break free, injuring 3, at Elm Grove Memorial Day parade
- Milwaukee Testing "Smart Parking Meters"
- Fresh Changes for March for Babies in Milwaukee
- Good City Brewing in Milwaukee Expanding
- Trump to Push 'Buy American, Hire American' Policy at Kenosha Visit
- Friday Fish Fry: Lakefront Brewery
- West Allis Joins Houzz
- Racine County Man Featured on American Pickers
- Twitter Changes its Policy on Violent Posts
- Holiday Shopper Patrol Starts in West Allis
- Fundraising to Start Soon for Planned Visitor Center at Lakeshore State Park
- Trump Returns to Wisconsin as New Poll Shows He's Behind
- Menomonee Falls Man Switches Roles to Raise Money for Breast Cancer Research
- Police: 4-Year-Old Accidentally Shot Himself
- Menomonee Falls Family Walks for Cure
- Inspectors Search for Skimmers at Wisconsin Gas Pumps
- Facebook Could Owe $5 Billion in Taxes
- DNA Results Reveal Ohio Woman is Not Alexis Patterson
- Milwaukee's Historic Third Ward Gets Hit with More Car Break-Ins
- Milwaukee Themed Emojis Add Local Flair to Texts
- Get Ready for 'Facepalm' and 'Selfie' Emojis
- Best New U.S. Roller Coasters for 2016
- Brookfield Brothers Survive Premature Birth and Thrive
- Air Force Blames Crash that Killed Milwaukee Airman on Goggles Case
- New Starbucks Rewards Program Starts
- Trump Children Unable to Vote for Dad in NY Primary
- Poll: Voters Feel 'Under Attack,' Leaders 'Don't Care'
- Richard Simmons: Internet Working Out the Mystery
- Milwaukee Matchmaker Gives Advice for Singles
- Carnevor Ready to Reopen in New Location
- Governor Walker's Wauwatosa Home for Sale
- Students in Kenosha Hope to Come Up with Better Road Salt
- Sting & Peter Gabriel to Close Out Summerfest
- Powerball: 8 Things You Need to Know