Vacation packages to Badgers Orange Bowl start at $975
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) – Funjet Vacations is offering exclusive vacation packages to Fort Lauderdale for the Wisconsin Badgers Orange Bowl game in Miami Gardens, Florida.
The packages, which are valid for travel between December 28 and December 31, are specifically designed to create a unique experience for fans wanting to attend the Badgers game against Miami. Prices for the packages start at $2,449 per person, which includes:
- Roundtrip, nonstop charter airfare to Fort Lauderdale from Madison or Milwaukee.
- Three-night deluxe stay in Fort Lauderdale, featuring the oceanfront Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa. Vacation packages are also available at the oceanfront B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale for an additional charge.
- End zone ticket for the game on December 30, with the ability to upgrade to better seating.
- Badger Huddle pre-game tailgate ticket, the official Wisconsin tailgate.
- Comfortable and convenient transfers to and from the airport, hotel, game and pep rally (if scheduled by the University).
- Access to experienced on-site tour staff and tour desk to ensure experiences are hassle-free.
- Rental cars and optional tickets to tours and other local attractions
Funjet is also offering air-and-hotel packages without the game ticket for individuals that have already purchased their ticket to the game.
Packages can be booked by visiting www.Funjet.com/badgers.
The Badgers Alumni Association has travel packages starting at $975 a person for ground travel and $1,945 a person for air travel. The price does not include game tickets. To check out the packages, click here.