Whitefish Bay homes evacuated during late night carbon monoxide leaks

Tools

by Chris Patterson

WHITEFISH BAY -- Two Whitefish Bay homes were evacuated due to late night carbon monoxide leaks on July 17th. North Shore Fire/Rescue and We Energies both responded to the two calls.

North Shore Fire/Rescue says the first call came in around 11:00 p.m. and the second call came in around 20 minutes later. The first home was located on the 4800 block of N. Anita Ave, and the second home was exactly next to the first one.

North Shore Fire/Rescue and We Energies evacuated residents in both homes, and isolated any potential cause of the carbon monoxide leak.

No illness or injuries resulted from this incident.

 

Poll

Which of these new Wisconsin State Fair snacks are you going to try?

  • BBQ Chicken Cone
  • Deep Fried Maple Bacon Cookie Dough
  • Reeses Funnel Cake
  • Deep Fried Racine Kringel