Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Racine Man Found Inside Home During Fire

On Friday, November 18 the Racine Fire Department was called to a house fire at 1644 S. Memorial Drive. A neighbor called 911 when they smelled smoke and saw flames coming out of their neighbor's first floor window. 

When firefighters arrived they found an occupant just inside the front door of the home and transported them to St. Mary's Hospital. 

The fire was contained and no other injuries were reported. The damage is estimated at $60,000.

The fire is under investigation.

Share this article: