Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Breaking News

Man Fatally Overdoses on Carfentanil

A homeless man died from an overdose of Carfentanil.

Carfentanil is commonly known for being an elephant tranquilizer

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner was called to 5023 N. Teutonia on April 22 at 9:35 pm.

The Medical Examiner reported the man died from carfentanil.

James Kineee and his girlfriend had been staying with a coworker because they had no place to stay, according to the Medical Examiner’s Report.

The girlfriend allegedly fled the scene after 911 was called.

The man was found on April 22 not breathing by the coworker.

According to the report, a broken crack pipe was found at the scene. 

Share this article: