FOND DU LAC --- A truck parked in a drive way caught fire Sunday causing damage to the homes of either side.
At 11:10 a.m. a neighbor noticed a truck parked at 115 E. 12th St. was on fire and alerted the owner of the vehicle. The owner called 911 but the fire managed to spread to the homes on either side of the drive way.
The fire may have started from smoldering ashes that were in a plastic container in the bed of the truck.
The fire was extinguished quickly with little damage done to the homes. No one was injured.