Three saved from Johnson Creek bar fire


by Claudia Johnson

Johnson Creek -- Residents of an apartment above Tappers Bar are safe after the building caught fire last night. 

Three people were in the apartments at the time. They were able to escape the blaze by going out a back window, onto the patio roof. They were able to get to the ground with the help of a bar customer. 

The owner says the fire gutted the apartments upstairs and the bar suffered heavy smoke and water damage. 

Though one resident did suffer burns, no one else was hurt. 


Which of these new Wisconsin State Fair snacks are you going to try?

  • BBQ Chicken Cone
  • Deep Fried Maple Bacon Cookie Dough
  • Reeses Funnel Cake
  • Deep Fried Racine Kringel