Odor at Franklin High School 'not' natural gas

Tools

by Chris Patterson

FRANKLIN -- The Franklin Fire Department was called to Franklin High School after someone reported smelling natural gas. The school reports that this odor was not natural gas.

The fire department removed what they believed to be the source of the odor. Staff and students have been allowed back in school and classes will resume as scheduled.

 

Poll

Which of these new Wisconsin State Fair snacks are you going to try?

  • BBQ Chicken Cone
  • Deep Fried Maple Bacon Cookie Dough
  • Reeses Funnel Cake
  • Deep Fried Racine Kringel