Man injured in Milwaukee apartment fire

Tools

by Tiffany Shepherd

MILWAUKEE-- An apartment without smoke detectors went up in flames Friday night.

The Fire Department said that blaze started in the kitchen of the unit near Villard and Sherman around 11:00 p.m.

A 31-year-old man was rescued by firefighters ans revived at the scene.

He is said to be in stable condition and recovering at the hospital.

A firefighter was also injured, but his injuries were minor.

Crews said that it appears to be a cooking related fire.

 

 

Poll

Which of these new Wisconsin State Fair snacks are you going to try?

  • BBQ Chicken Cone
  • Deep Fried Maple Bacon Cookie Dough
  • Reeses Funnel Cake
  • Deep Fried Racine Kringel