Energy assistance program will start accepting applications
The Milwaukee County Energy Assistance will start accepting applications October 1 through May 15. It helps residents pay a one time bill, covering part of the energy costs. The program helps more than 58,000 people each year.
There are six locations in Milwaukee County.
- Northwest - 4906 W Fond du Lac Avenue (Fond du lac and Capitol)
- North - 6918 W Brown Deer Road
- Downtown - 728 N James Lovell Street (7th and Wisconsin)
- West Allis - 6761 W Greenfield Ave
- Southeast - 2701 S Chase Ave (between Lincoln and Oklahoma)
- South - 5663 S 27th Street
Click here for more information.