West Bend N/A
Fond du Lac N/A
Where to pay your city tax bill in Milwaukee
According to the Treasurer's Office, the following US Bank branches will accept City of Milwaukee property tax payments on 2013 tax levy accounts:
1. 7901 W. Burleigh Street, Milwaukee, WI 53222
2. 9921 W. Capitol Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53222
3. 777 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202
4. 2303 N. Farwell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53211
5. 7500 W. Good Hope Road, Milwaukee, WI 53223
6. 4015 S. Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207
7. 5526 W. Capitol Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53216
8. 939 W. Historic Mitchell Street, Milwaukee, WI 53204
9. 5220 W. North Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53208
10. 7325 W. Oklahoma Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53219
11. 650 N. Plankinton Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53259
12. 3720 W. Villard Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53209
13. 2537 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53233
The Pay at the Bank Program enables property tax payments at 13 US Bank branch locations across Milwaukee - an arrangement that enables the city to reduce staffing costs while increasing convenience for city taxpayers. One does not need to be a customer of US Bank to participate in this program.
Taxpayers can make their tax payments at a US Bank branch either by cash or check. Taxpayers will need to bring their entire tax bill with them to the bank, including the scanable return remittance coupon attached at the bottom of the bill, when making their tax payment at a US Bank branch.
All tax payment checks should be made payable to the City of Milwaukee. US Bank tellers will stamp a payment acknowledgment on the top part of the tax bills when a tax payment is made. The City Treasurer's Office will then mail out official tax payment receipts for all bank branch payments within five working days of payment processing.
Taxpayers should note that the bank branches will not issue tax refunds, nor will they accept payments on prior year delinquent tax accounts. If a taxpayer's property tax escrow check exceeds the amount due and a payment is made at a US Bank branch, a refund will be mailed out by the City Treasurer's Office with an official tax receipt within ten calendar days of payment processing.