Two injured in Racine fire

Tools

by Dustin Vrab

RACINE -- A resident and a firefighter are hurt after an overnight fire in Racine.

Unattended cooking is to blame for the fire that swept through the house on Virginia Street.

The man in the house got out safely, but was hurt.

His injuries, as well as the firefighter's, are described as minor.

The fire caused $105,000 in damage to the house.

Poll

Which of these new Wisconsin State Fair snacks are you going to try?

  • BBQ Chicken Cone
  • Deep Fried Maple Bacon Cookie Dough
  • Reeses Funnel Cake
  • Deep Fried Racine Kringel