Fire forces five people out of Cudahy apartment building

Tools

by Shakara Robinson

CUDAHY - A fire broke out in a Cudahy apartment Monday night, forcing five people from the building.

Cudahy Fire Chief Dan Mayer said flames erupted near a heating unit in a third floor apartment around 9:30 p.m., right above Mardis Gras Tavern in the 5100 block of Packard Avenue.

No injuries were reported. 

Poll

Which of these new Wisconsin State Fair snacks are you going to try?

  • BBQ Chicken Cone
  • Deep Fried Maple Bacon Cookie Dough
  • Reeses Funnel Cake
  • Deep Fried Racine Kringel