A Few Clouds
West Bend N/A
Fair and Breezy
Fond du Lac N/A
Active with Asthma Camp
Date(s) & Time(s)::
Daily at 9:00 AM until 4:30 PM from June 16, 2014 until June 20, 2014
Location: Bay View High School
Phone: (262) 703-4200
Active with Asthma is a fun, activity-filled day camp where children with asthma ages 8-12 learn to better manage and control their disease.Return to event list.
Trained medical and program staff will teach children about asthma, physical activity, medications, nutrition, how to avoid triggers, asthma action plans and more. The camp will include exciting off-site field trips that your child won’t want to miss!
Active with Asthma will be held June 16-20 at Bay View High School in Milwaukee.
• Open to children between the ages of 8-12, diagnosed with asthma and taking daily medications.
• Current vaccinations required.
• It's a week of discovery & FUN!
• Trained medical and program staff instruction.
• Camp fee is $80. FREE breakfast and lunch are included. Scholarships are available, based on need.
• Submit deposit of $20, along with the application form. Deposit will be refunded if child is not accepted.
• Once accepted, a registration packet will be sent with dates, times, parent information and medical forms to be completed by you, your child and your child’s healthcare provider.
• To receive an application, contact us at 262-703-4200 or complete the online form at www.LungWI.org