West Bend N/A
Fond du Lac N/A
Phelps Scarecrow Fest
Date(s) & Time(s)::
September 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Location: Hwy 17, Downtown Phelps WI
Fourth Annual Scarecrow Fest. - Free Admission!Return to event list.
- Refreshments are available
- Start the day with the family friendly "Tryathlon"
- Walk through the Scarecrows and Decorated Pumpkins
- Even bring your own to enter in the contests, including a Largest Pumpkin contest.
- Browse the Craft Fair
Fine Arts/Quilt Display
Street Rod and Corvette Car Show
- Enjoy Great Food from local restaurants
- Taffy Apples, Free Chili and Deep Fried Pickles
- Try your hand at Pumpkin Chuckin' into North Twin Lake.
- Watch the Sea Planes land and take off
- Wander through the Antique Tractors
- Participate in the Archery for Everyone or Frozen T-Shirt game
- Have the kids try Trout Fishing and other games
- Take a Hay Ride
Special parking for Handicapped and Motorcycles. Drive to see the fall colors in Phelps, Wisconsin and the Nicolet National Forest. (715-545-3800)
phelpsscarecrowfest.org. Like us on FaceBook.