A Few Clouds
West Bend N/A
Fond du Lac N/A
7th Annual Milwaukee Fine Furnishings Show
Date(s) & Time(s)::
October 5, 2012 at 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM
October 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM
October 7, 2012 at 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Location: The Garage at Harley-Davidson Museum, 400 W. Canal St., Milwaukee
Homeowners, art lovers, fine craft collectors, interior designers and architects plan to attend the Fine Furnishings & Fine Craft Show. Discover an incredible resource for the finest in handcrafted furniture, decorative accessories, fine craft and original art. Talented artisans from across North America display and sell their wares. Goods may be purchased at the show and special commissions and custom orders are always welcome.Return to event list.
- Collect finely crafted furniture that will become tomorrow’s heirlooms.
- Take home unique home decor items you will not find anywhere else such as rugs, quilts, lamps, mirrors, paintings, sculpture, and much more!
- Meet the artisans, learn about their design process, and buy direct.
- Discover finely crafted wearables, jewelry, glass, ceramics and more.
- Compare the broad range of styles and materials used in the Chair Parade seating.
- Be inspired by professionally designed room settings filled with an array of furniture and accessories from various exhibitors.
Tickets: Adults $10, any 2 days $15, Children under 12 free
JOIN THE FINE FURNISHINGS VOLUNTEER TEAM!
Wonderful volunteers work together to make the Fine Furnishings Shows run smoothly and provide a great experience for attendees and exhibitors.
Here are just a few of the ways our volunteers help exhibitors and show management:
- Help exhibitors set up their booth displays and show management set up the show
- Greet attendees at the entrance of the show
- Maintain and stock show directories and shopping bags at our entrance table
- Staff the show attendee survey booth
- Booth sit for exhibitors – many are working the show by themselves
- Run messages to exhibitors
- Assist at the show management desk with badges, forms, exhibitor needs
- Help attendees find their way around the show
- Help exhibitors and show management break down the show
Come join our team and be a part of our exciting shows!
Contact Diane Lopes, email@example.com
Open to the public and trade – wholesale & retail buyers welcome - $10 Admission
Easy to get to, easy to park – see the show tabs for more details
Sign up for our e-newsletter that will have updated information as it develops.