Stephanie Buffamonte, Reporter
Stephanie Buffamonte joined the CBS 58 news team in September 2017 as a multimedia journalist, meaning she shoots, edits and reports many of her stories.
Stephanie is excited to continue her career in the Dairy State. She comes to Milwaukee from Wausau, Wisconsin where she was a reporter and anchor. She enjoyed her time up north outdoors and along Rib Mountain.
Stephanie graduated from Loyola University in Chicago with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. Stephanie is originally from New York, later moving to Chicago and then making her way to Wisconsin.
In her free time, you'll find Stephanie riding her bike, playing her violin, trying out new restaurants and dabbling with home brewing.
Feel free to share your story ideas with her at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to her on social media.
Articles by Stephanie Buffamonte
- Milwaukee man charged after Chicago carjacking that led to another suspect's death
- Milwaukee Narcan numbers consistent, former-addict says it saved his life
- Kenosha couple thanks social media for help tracking down stolen car, music equipment
- "Soggy but secure:" Missing 114-year-old police hat in Hartford found in retention pond
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Racist' Train Model sparks change in policy at Trainfest
- Kenosha woman told to stop home cooking for homeless
- Elkhorn couple facing prostitution charges
- "It's shocking to begin with:" Pewaukee man behind bars after kidnapping 12-year-old girl
- Protesters call to prevent Waukesha deputies from acting as immigration agents
- Bride's wedding becomes nightmare, Wisconsin boutique saves day
- "There's a little bit of guilt:" Neighbors react after "person of interest" taken into custody for brutal home invasion
- Lake Geneva baby with heart defect keeps fighting
- Milwaukee mother hopes to bring justice to her son's murder
- Cedarburg embraces the Halloween festivities
- Wheelmobile wraps up its search for 'Wheel of Fortune' contestants in Milwaukee
- Hundreds of fans turn out for first day of Wheel of Fortune auditions
- Want to be a contestant on the Wheel of Fortune? Here's what you need to know
- 'I am here, I won': Sex trafficking victim speaks out after an FBI Wisconsin sting
- Milwaukee boxer killed in crane accident remembered as role model
- Escaped inmate Dylan Farber now charged in Dodge County
- Fisheries along Waukesha Diversion Plan location are positive, residents voice concerns
- Oak Creek teacher now charged with second degree sexual assault of 15-year-old student
- Couple arrested in stolen vehicle after armed robbery spree on north side of Milwaukee
- Two Greendale companies hoping to become supplier for new Foxconn plant
- Big Bend grandma scammed $10K, officers help get it back
- Mom keeping 8-year-old home from school, says he was beaten by bullies
- Police arrest woman after boy's body is found partially burned in south side Milwaukee home