Story Updated Tue Apr 22 20:31:09 PDT 2014
Milwaukee city ordinance could ban "puppy mills"
When a constituent approached Ald. Tony Zielinski with disturbing video of abuse at "puppy mills," he knew he had to take action.
- Man flown to hospital after rollover in Whitefish Bay
- Mayor Barrett's 'Ceasefire Sabbath' draws criticism from lawmaker
- Carroll University kicks-off Earth Day with special delivery
- More child porn cases missed and delayed in DOJ investigation
- Regulator reverses approval of powdered alcohol
- "No risk to public safety" at construction site near Milwaukee Public Market
- Packers re-sign QB Matt Flynn
- Mark Mone named Interim-Chancellor at UW-Milwaukee
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's affirmative action ban
- Racine mother faces jail time for child's truancy
- Milwaukee man sentenced for Medicaid fraud
- More top stories...