Story Updated Thu Mar 06 15:27:36 PST 2014
Shorewood School District enacts new policy for transgender students
The Shorewood School District became the first Milwaukee County district to pass a set of rules providing facilities and recognition for students who identify as transgender.
- State lawmakers consider bill removing e-cigarettes from smoking ban
- Car vs. school bus accident injures one
- Milwaukee WAVE CEO sued, owes thousands.
- Vulgar passenger using gang signs 'for Jesus' forces plane to land
- Tony Bennet to perform at Riverside Theater
- Second baby possibly 'cured' of HIV
- Water main break prompts two-day closure of Blessed Savior South Campus
- Abandoned pets on the rise
- Milwaukee no longer in consideration to host 2016 DNC
- West Bend man grazed by bullet while lying on couch
- DOJ admits negligence in another child porn case
- More top stories...